Wednesday 15 August 2012

I'm not odd

I used to think that maybe my live of nails was a little odd. I mean it's not something many people are into. Or so I thought. I've recently discovered in not alone in my passion for all things nails. I've discovered an amazingly little community of nail-o-philes on twitter and instagram. I'm now following many of them. They have such amazing talent and skill. I can only hope that one day I come close to their levels of amazingness. Until I learn to do manicures properly I shall admire from afar, sporadically posting badly painted nails I attempt to do. Hopefully they accept me into their world and we can share the beautiful world if nails together. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how many crazy nail people are out in the world?! It never ceases to amaze me! It's awesome though but can definitely fuel the addiction! :) I look forward to seeing more of your nails. I like the swatches you've posted so far. :)

    ReplyDelete